- Description: This is personalized stationery and business card
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I began by seeking inspiration form many sources and the drafting something i would like to create. I did and received critiques, then I sought out more inspiration and redesigned incorporating my new inspiration and my critiques. The logo and retro pattern were created in Adobe Illustrator and the business card and stationery were put together on Adobe InDesign. The logo was made by grouping together the text and the different boxes around. The retro pattern was made by setting lines- the copy tool made it simple, then, making all the triangles individual and then simply coloring them in with different colors.
- Message: My message is that I’m fun yet professional.
- Audience: My audience is friends, acquaintances and future employers.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned to have fun and not be afraid to learn new things via web tutorials, like the one I used for the retro pattern.
- Color scheme and color names: My color scheme is an analogous with different greens and blues.
- Title Font Name & Category: I used the same font for both: Geometrica which is a sans serif.
- Copy Font Name & Category: I used the same font for both: Geometrica which is a sans serif.