- Portfolio (Scribd.com):
- Project Corrections / Time spent: 4 hours
- Message: My message is that this is a fun, professional student portfolio.
- Audience: Visual media teacher and future employers.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned how to use master pages on InDesgin, as well as that time is worth is to learn and feel good about my final projects.
- Future application of Visual Media: I want to work in the marketing industry and Visual Media will give me a good advantage.
- Color scheme and color names: I used seafoam green and gray and light grey.
- Title Font Name & Category: Bromello, Decorative
- Copy Font Name & Category: Quicksand, Sans Serif